GPS/ GSM-GPRS module with driver identification
function, fuel monitoring function, temperature
monitoring function and logical inputs.
Module is intended
for remote supervision of mobile objects movement
(vehicle, special machinery etc.) and vehicle status.
Module supports up to THREE
regular fuel tanks and up to
Four cargo tanks (fuel level
sensors with digital communication bus).
is an universal base GPS/ GSM-GPRS
VB4 modules support universal communication protocol
that's allow to have different GuardMagic modules with
different functionality in one system).
Main power supply (DC
power 12/24 V);
(from complete set);
Up to THREE fuel
level sensors in regular tanks with digital industrial communication
Up to Four fuel
level sensors in additional or cargo tanks with digital industrial communication
Up to SEVEN digital
"PANIC" (SOS) Button;
Car (Vehicle) alarm system;
"Engine Overheat" circuit (overheat sensor);
Crash sensor (one or three levels);
Fuel Tank empty circuit;
Customer logical sensor;
Engine start blocking relay.
provides to immediate transmitting or storing in internal non-volatile memory and posterior transmitting the following information:
- GPS track of transport (geographical coordinates);
- GPS parameters of movement (speed, time);
- Fuel level in regular fuel tanks (Fuel history up to THREE tanks)*;
- Fuel level in additional or cargo tanks (Fuel history up to FOUR tanks)*;
- Data from temperature or humidity sensors (temperature history up to SEVEN sensors);
- Active driver identification number (Driver ID)*;
- Panic signal;
- Engine overheat*;
- Road accident*;
- Car Alarm activation*;
- Attempt to theft;
- Engine status;
- Fuel Tank Empty;
- Status of external logical circuits (logical input, "Event Button").